The relationship between a home buyer and their REALTOR® is an important one. It needs to be one built on trust and honesty and integrity because after all, you are making a major life purchase when buying a new home, whether it is as an investment or a home you plan to spend the rest of your life living in. You are putting your hopes, dreams and money on the line and I don’t take that lightly.
I feel very fortunate to have been raised in this beautiful part of Middle Tennessee. I’ve known Franklin as my home for many, many years. My family lives here and this is where I choose to raise my children. All of those elements are important to you as someone looking to buy a home in this area. It means that I bring first-hand knowledge to the table. I’m not only able to share with you the home buying market, but I can speak firsthand about the schools, the community, grocery stores, travel time from Franklin to other parts of the county, local offerings and more. All of this is with the intention of giving you as much knowledge as possible to make the best decision possible.
And then there is Westhaven, this beautiful gem within the Franklin community. I live here too. It is truly unlike any other, and by being a resident, I feel I am able to give you accurate knowledge on what it has to offer.
I worked for Southern Land Company for many years and have the unique perspective of experiencing the entire cycle of the Westhaven development thus far – from dirt to custom homes to the implementation of stellar amenities to the unparalleled community it is today.
For upwards of ten years I’ve worked with home buyers and sellers to help you find the perfect home for your needs. My background in sales and interior design also give me a unique perspective on how to best assist you in finding your new home.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME...
- Licensed REALTOR® since 2000
- Obtained Tennessee Real Estate Broker’s license 2005
- Westhaven sales agent from 2003-2008; Westhaven Realty Principal Broker 2005-2008
- Sold on-site in Southern Land Company’s Franklin, TN residential communities including Enclave at CarronBridge, CarronBridge, and Westhaven.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of new home construction building practices, floor plans, and builder protocol.
- Represented high-end developer in home site sales and more than 10 local and regional custom and semi-custom home builders.
- Multiple recipient of Home Builder’s Association of Middle TN Circle of Excellence “Platinum Award” for over $10 million in annual closings.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design from Western Kentucky University in 1996.
- Active member of NAR-National Association of REALTORS®, TAR
- Tennessee Association of REALTORS® and WCAR-Williamson County Association of REALTORS®.
- I also hold the following Designations: GRI-Graduate REALTOR® Institute, CRS-Certified Residential Specialist.